Wickford Community Projects supports local projects run by local people for the people of Wickford. This has been made possible by surplus funds from
the Poppy Pavilion Cafe - which we are no longer running - which were ploughed back into Wickford Community Projects, as well as additional voluntary contributions.
Our objectives are:
• To promote a more integrated community
• To break down barriers between different sections of the community
• To create a more confident community with more energy, high aspirations, fitness and wellbeing
• To improve the image of Wickford
• To increase neighbourliness
If you want to find more about what this means and how you can help, please get in touch. Also, these funds exist to support individuals and organisations
in Wickford; so, if wish to apply for a grant from us, please go to Grants page, to find out more and download an application form.